Below you will find loosely organized database of pointers and resources that I found useful in various domains of my life or that I think are otherwise worth sharing with you.
Let’s kick off with pointers related to my work and research.
czech and slovak scientists you should know
You will find the list here
Who would say that science can be so much fun
making & hacking
- Student Project House
- Makerspace at ETH
- Make- & Hack-aton in lovely Zurich
- Hack Zurich
- Biggest Hackaton in Europe
Being in research is overwhelming and often exhausting. I am firmly convinced that keeping a healthy work-life balance and spending time among others and especially those with backgrounds different from yours are crucial in developing yourself as a person and a character, a responsibility that we all have in this world. It also makes the whole life struggle thing much more fun.
- A meta-charity that helps you donate your resources to make the most good
- You have about 80’000 hours of work in your life. Have you spent sufficient time to think how you will use it to leave the word a better place? This online resource will give you fresh and sometimes pretty surprising perspective.
- I am an active player of Ultimate (frisbee). Yep that’s correct, the proper name is just “Ultimate”, maybe because it is the best sport ever? Here are some shots from the sport at its best.
art and related
Here is link to my Spotify profile:
I enjoy podcasts where I learn something new or that made me laugh hard. I am still searching for a good way how to share them here. In the meantime, just ask me if you are interested.